First cancel your current reservation, and then make a new one.
There is no young driver fee.
Sorry. We do not accept cash payments. Please pay with a credit card.
Sorry, this site currently only accepts a single credit card for payment
We only accept credit card payments.
1. You can choose to pay in full by credit card on this website. 2. Or pay deposit (20% of total price) by credit card on this website, and pay the remaining 80% at our shop.
Please refer to the recommendations on the "Vehicle & Rate" page
Our customers can,t choose specific car model while reservation. Instead, we provide 9 vehicles types , and cars in every type have similar size and seat numbers. You can check our Vehicle type page for more detail information.
Our site does not provide reservation change function. If you want to change vehicle type, time of pick-up and return, or picks-up /return shop, please cancel reservation and make a new one.
No, our consumers can make reservation without membership, or log-in procedure.
Yes. There are one-way options available for the Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Fukuoka Airport, Kagoshima Airport, Nagasaki Airport, and Shin-Yokohama Station locations.
There are no fees for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
No. NICONICO Rent a Car offers car rental services for self-driving only. You must provide your own legal driver.
Yes you can! Multilingual guides and contracts are provided. All cars also come with Multilingual Navigation Systems (EN/CN/KR/JP).
1. Checking your local driver’s license, IDP and passport; 2. Signing rental and insurance contracts ; 3. Car check with staff.
You can find the directions to the shuttle pick-up location at the bottom of your confirmation email. You can also find the different pick-up locations on the location pages.
No. As long as you have a valid driver's license you can rent.
International Driving Permits are valid for 1 year.
Every country has its own designated organization(s) where you can apply for an IDP. Please see this helpful guide to see where you can get your IDP: International Driving Permit Guide
No. Without a valid driver's license present at the time of the reservation, the staff is not legally allowed to lend you a rental vehicle.
Yes. Please be sure that your International Driving Permit is valid under the Geneva Convention of 1949. Beware of buying fake IDPs. All invalid IDPs will not be accepted.
You may be required to pay a maximum cost of 100,000JPY. This can be waived with the Safety Plan. See Here for details on the Safety Plan and costs borne by the customer.
Yes. The Hokkaido Expressway Pass can be added to rentals from the New Chitose Airport location. For more information on the HEP see this page: Hokkaido Expressway Pass
Yes. every car you book on this site is equipped with GPS that has EN/CHI/KR/JP mode and It,s free service.
Yes, this site provides rental services for infant/child safety seats.
All of our cars are equipped with ETC card machines. And if you want to use ETC card, you can rent it on this site as well.
Yes. Rentals made at New Chitose airport include studless snow tires free of charge between the first day of November and the last day of March. Narita, Haneda, and Fukuoka Airport locations may add snow tires for a fee.
According to the Japanese Road Traffic Law, the driver is required to have children under the age of 6 use a child safety seat when riding in a vehicle.
All Passenger cars and minivans are equipped with GPS navigation systems as a standard feature and are provided free of charge. Languages in English/Japanese/Chinese/Korean
Still have a question? Feel free to Contact Us!