Niconico Rent A Car Co., Ltd. is fully aware of the importance of protecting our customers’ personal information, without which we would not be able to maintain a sound relationship with our customers. We consider it our social responsibility to protect customers’ personal information, and we take the fullest precautions toward that end. We stipulate the following matters with regard to our policy of protecting personal information, and carry out this policy by making all of our employees aware of the importance of safeguarding your personal information and having them take thorough measures to do so in order to live up to the trust you place in our company.
- 1. Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- Niconico Rent A Car acquires personal information within the scope needed to carry out operations (for car rentals and other products and services). We gather personal information as appropriate with your consent, clearly indicating the purpose for its use, and will only use the information to fulfill that purpose. We do not acquire personal information beyond this scope or use it for any other purpose. Also, we have in place an internal management system and employ appropriate administrative measures to prevent the use of personal information for purposes other than the original intent.
- 2.Supply of Personal Information to Third Parties
- There may be cases in which we supply the personal information that you have given us to a third party with your consent. Also, this information may be shared with contracted third parties who perform tasks on our behalf, in which case measures are taken to protect the information. Aside from the above cases, we will not disclose any personal customer information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual concerned.
- 3. Legal Compliance
- In handling personal information, we comply with all laws, ordinances, governmental guidelines, and other pertinent regulations.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- We manage personal information strictly and appropriately, and take measures to keep the information safe and prevent its loss, leakage, or destruction. We have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and in the event of such occurrence we will quickly correct the situation to prevent a recurrence.
When it is necessary to outsource a task, we strictly monitor the contracted party’s handling and management of any personal information from customers to which the contracted party has access.
- 5. Inquires or Complaints
- We have an inquiry counter that will handle with integrity all inquiries or complaints regarding our measures to handle and safeguard personal information.